There is a lot of information on this website, and we hope it has been helpful to you. Now it’s time to get your hands dirty! Time to take some action!
Remember – You need to make a commitment to yourself. Commit to Succeed in your life. Commit to take Action towards that success.
Let’s start with your personal strategic plan, and your vision for yourself and your future (To READ about it some more, check out those links in the menu above. To GET STARTED, check out the links below).
First of all, I’m extremely pleased to offer you my book, Personal Goal Setting Strategies: A Guide to Understanding & Planning Goals & Objectives. It started off as a small booklet a few years ago because I had career & life coaching students and clients who needed some help. Well, it grew into the 57 page book that it is today, and I hope that you find the practical and no-nonsense exercises as helpful to you as they were to my students and clients earlier. You can check out my discussion about it here, or simply click the button below.
Create a VISION for Yourself.
A few products that help with that are listed in the following links. Please note that if you DO decide to purchase any of the resources through my links, I may receive a commission for referring you if they are part of a referral program. And if you do purchase through my links, I am very grateful for your support of my site! Thank you! 🙂
- Mind Movies online vision board tool here.
- Joe Dispenza’ fabulous books are available at Hay House and Amazon (I may officially be a Joe Dispenza groupie now since his work is exceptionally resonating with me these days). I have personally purchased and read the following:
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself (Get it from Hay House HERE – paperback, or Amazon HERE – hardcover, paperback, Kindle, audio CD) – this is the first one I read by Joe Dispenza.
- Becoming Supernatural (Get it from Hay House HERE or Amazon HERE) – this is his latest book (released October 2017), and I just finished it. Truly, this is one of the most profound books I have ever read. Ever.
- Read about Burt Goldman’s Quantum Jumping here.
- Buy the Quantum Jumping Program here.