Personal Goal Setting Strategies:
A Guide to Understanding & Planning
Goals & Objectives
If you have ever had trouble setting goals or staying on track towards them… This is for you!
Have you had trouble setting (and then achieving) goals?
Have you been confused or overwhelmed by the process?
If so, you are not alone. I remember having a really difficult time writing out what I thought were SMART goals that everyone talks about – you know, the ones that were supposed to be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely.
The problem was that I didn’t really understand what all that meant, and worse – how to move towards the goals to begin with!
As it turns out, I discovered this to be a common thread among the many career and self-development students and clients I worked with. Whether it was working to find a better job, figure out what they were best suited for as a career, write a resume, save money, lose weight, or whatever the issue was facing them, goal setting was a challenge.
Over the years, I learned and applied some creative and practical techniques that I taught my students and clients as well as myself.
The result is the book you now see in front of you!
Personal Goal Setting Strategies: A Guide to Understanding & Planning Goals & Objectives is a practical, easy to read – and easy to implement handbook clarifying & demystifying the process of goal setting.
Here’s What You Get:
- Clarity: You will understand the difference between goals and objectives, and why not understanding this can cause confusion when trying to move forward.
- Practical Exercises: You will be encouraged to apply techniques as soon as you learn them.
- Examples: You will read examples demonstrating every technique and method.
- Worksheets: You will find 5 worksheets designed to help you plan your goals from start to finish, along with some examples already completed to offer additional inspiration.
- Practical Visualization Techniques: You will learn an easy yet effective technique to help you visualize the outcomes you desire. This will help you as you begin to put your goals and objectives together.
This is a 57-page book chock-full of practical and logical steps that will spur you to action!
Remember what we’re all about here at CASedge.com… COMMIT! ACT! SUCCEED!
Sure, I could have written hundreds of pages, but I didn’t need hundreds of pages to put forth these concepts. My personal goal was to create something that you can use immediately, without needing a month to study it.
So, take the first step toward your goals by ordering now. I’m backing up what I say with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. But, for under $15, you can’t go wrong. Buy the book, read it, and apply the techniques. Thank you!
With warmest wishes for your success,